Sunday, October 9, 2011

#94

I am VERY embarrassed to even be posting this however it is part of my journey I guess....


Here is my candle cupboard when I opened it to begin my organizing....the sad part is, it used to be very organized. Then one day I needed something out of there that was near the bottom and a pile crashed over and at the time I didn't have time to clean it up...and it was a DOWN HILL spiral from there!!
So this is where I start...EEEEK!
My first task...to take everything out. (and of course I had a helper). I just realized I didn't take a pic of it completely empty. Oh well. It has carpet in the inside so I vacuumed it out cause there were little dirt pieces near the edge.

Here is the remaining stuff that came out...
In the process of cleaning out, I realized I needed storage containers so it didn't end up a jumble again. So Brynn and I took a walk to the Dollar Tree and bought 3 new small baskets.
Here is how it ended up. Yes I know, I still have a candle holder filled with odds 'n' ends votives and tealights...however, I figured at least they are all in one place since none of them have boxes :)
Near the back are some larger hurricanes and such that get brought out sometimes...My most favorite part is the way I have organized the boxes of tealights...now I can see what the names are and just pull out the box without all the others tumbling down around it :)
Here is the pile of stuff i am getting rid of! YEAH! I was able to PURGE!!!!
What I have realized is...I need to throw another Partylite Party in order to renew my supply :) He he

1 comment: