Sunday, October 2, 2011

#12

Giving up Facebook for 45 days straight. Day I decided to do it...October 2nd. So my official first day will be October 3rd. :) I am hoping to be more productive...maybe read some of the books on my list and maybe get my house back in shape. I find FB takes over my down time sometimes. I am always so curious what others are up to, that I get lost in FB looking at pictures and such. I am excited to do this...and yes I will want to get on and see what people are doing, but know it is an addiction I need to get rid of :) Maybe after the 45 days I will realize I don't really need it anyways :) I am sure now that I won't be posting on FB. I will write more on my blogs...I do have 2...this one and then my regular blog...anyhoo...here goes nothing. Now what am I going to do with myself today?!?! It is rainy out, Brynn is still sleeping and Jerret is working.....

No comments:

Post a Comment