Tuesday, July 6, 2010

#71






Today Jerret & Brynn helped me complete my very first item off of my list...take Brynn to the Zoo. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and time off and decided to venture out. Brynn is the perfect age. She loved looking at the animals (despite the fact we went through the time of her AM and PM nap). She was a trooper...by the end of our 3 hour visit, we put her in the car and she was OUT before reaching the freeway (less than 3 minutes away)! I am so glad we were able to go as a family and experience this together. We took lots of pictures and I can't wait to take her again...maybe in another year or so :)

In addition to accomplishing the zoo, I am also working towards blogging about each item and photo documenting each as well :) ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment