Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#53

I did it!!! I shampooed our living room carpet!!! It is disgusting how much dirt was in it...and I am sure I could go over it again and get just as much! I am so glad I did this because we play on the floor a lot with Brynn. Now the key is...I need to take off my shoes when I come inside (I don't know why I love having my shoes on so much....because really I love when they are off), also we need to try not to let Brynn eat in there (she is a snacker so if every time she snacked she was in her high chair...she'd be in there A LOT) and no other beverages but water allowed :) We have been doing a lot better about eating at the table (Jerret and myself) so hopefully this will be a habit that sticks to help avoid potential spills on the carpet...now to keep my cat from coughing up her hair balls!! I shampooed 1/2 on Sunday, and the cat puked on that 1/2 Sunday night...AHHH!!! Today I finished the other 1/2 while Brynn was napping, hopefully the cat will not puke on it while I am sleeping tonight. Out of all the rooms in our house, why does she have to pick one of the 2 carpeted ones????


Just a glimpse at the nastiness the cleaner got out of the carpet...EWWWW!!!
2nd 1/2
First 1/2

4 comments:

  1. Good job Katy! Shampooing the carpet would be something I'd put off til the last minute, so good for you for getting it done so early on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!!! we take our shoes off immediately inside the door, but somehow my carpet looks as if we trample through it in work boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's next??? hmm, still waiting for my snail mail :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I haven't been keeping up...I was just reviewing my list...I need to get to it!! :)

    ReplyDelete