Wednesday, June 13, 2012

No desserts...take 2? or 3? Not real sure!

So Kelly decided to do a 10 day cleanse, so I thought what better time to try and hit my goal of 30 days without candy, cookies, cake, pie or ice cream (or other "desserts"). So as of now I am on day 10. Kelly is off her cleanse today, so she wants to make cookies...this is going to be tough...but it has been 10 days, so I am a 3rd of the way done. I can do it!! WILL POWER, WILL POWER, WILL POWER!! I did not say "no sugar at all" because I know that is TOTALLY unrealistic. So I still have drank juice, chocolate milk, coffee with flavored creamers and even have had choc. covered granola bars. I am just having to avoid grabbing the basket of candy off the fridge or giving into making the delicious looking desserts I have pinned on pinterest...in 20 days I may over indulge?! I sure hope not, maybe this will help me control my AWFUL, AWFUL sweet tooth I seem to have been born with!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck....I've started and stop this very challenge about 10x this year. I'm so helpful, right!? I have a horrible sweet tooth too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina I am less than a week to go! Like I mentioned I didn't TOTALLY cut out sugar just desserts :) Let me tell you the past week has been rough..we have 2, not 1 but 2, birthday cakes on the counter from Jerret's birthday. They taunt me daily :) Oh and ALL of my delicious looking dessert recipes on Pinterest!!!

    ReplyDelete