Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#58

Today we went to Wilsonville's Memorial Park to have a play date with 2 girls I was in the Ed. program with at Western. Kari (one of the girls) facebooked me last night and asked if I wanted to meet her (with her 1 year old little boy, Kade) and JulieAnne (with her 2 year old little girl, Maddie)....both of these girls are also 8 1/2 months pregnant with their seconds..I of course said sure, since this is the first day of summer and it is BEAUTIFUL out!!! My shoulders got a little burnt...WHOOPS!! It was a lot of fun for Brynn to run around and play with other kids. I will def. take her back there this summer!!! Next time I will bring her a toy to play with in the water because baby got a little wet today :)

When we were walking back to the car.
Playing in the water
She LOVED it

No comments:

Post a Comment