Monday, August 1, 2011

#58 (from waaaaay back in March)

I am not sure why I never blogged this one...but on Saturday, March 19th, I planned a play date for our house. I invited some of my friends who have kids around Brynn's age. The guests who came included: Auntie Kelly (she helped me set up everything), Auntie Anna, Gabby & Miles, Kellie, Kaden & Karter, Chrissy, Evan & Drew, Michelle & Josie and Katie & Kamryn. It was fun to get some moms together and even more fun to get the kids together. I had some snacks for the kids, an easter painting activity and then of course toys. It lasted about an hour and half or so which was plenty of time. I think it was good for Brynn to have to share her toys with other kids:) Here are just a couple pics from that day...

well I can't seem to find the pics right now...so it will have to wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment