Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#73 Voo Doo

VOOO DOOO DONUTS!!! I did visit!! We have some long time family friends (my parents went to high school with them) who's daughter (more my age) got married @ Voo Doo Donuts on HALLOWEEN!!! It was a very interesting place! We didn't visit the downtown location, but rather the one on the East Side. I had a GIANT Carmel Apple Fritter that was delicious until I had about 3/4 left (it was so sweet and I felt sick but still kept trudging along. I was offering bites to anyone who wanted one!) I am not sure why I chose this donut either...maybe because it sounded unique?! I am not even a real apple fritter fan...weird!! I wish it would have had WAY more carmel than it did...next time I will try something different, as I will be visiting there again sometime because I LOVE DONUTS!! :)

Me & my Carmel Apple Fritter Donut
The Beautiful Bride and Groom
Yep I was there...finally
The menu, yet the spinning jewelry case had tons of different donuts in it.
Brynn was there and loved the donuts too!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, we are putting this on our 'to do at Christmas' list!!

    ReplyDelete